Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A wonderful 'today'!

today i wasn't late for class! hahas~~

today so sian lor, only go school LAW all the way, tutorial then lecture...

today eat lunch at Canteen 3 Chicken Chop with 2 Butter-rice! ($4.50)

[went to design the rice abit with 2 baked beans.. lols!]

today thank God today got the rice, super hungry. (I was the 1st to finish eating :P)

today class ended at 230pm, then went to Orchard find Victor with KS.

today on the way there, KS showed me that he caught my face on camera behind Lin Pei Feng at 'Superband 2008', shown on 14/7/08! LOLS!

[lols, me!!!]

today KS treated me to 'Lemon Barley' on the way there! ($1.40)

today went to Coffee Bean, then Victor treated me and KS to white chocolate! ($8+)

today talk talk talk there, then went to buy more food to eat, got wat potato thingy and meat thingy, also Victor treat de!

today took taxi back to BPP, Victor paid!

today went to achade play play abit, tried the Drum Mania the first time, lols! (OKAY!!! enough of 'today'!!!)

then i went home le :-)

really really wanna thanks my friends, Victor and KS, for paying for everything today!! i really didnt even spend 1 cent, hehe :P

sign off,
zachary