Saturday, June 6, 2009

Walkwalkton

Today was crazy.. after school, I went to take 184 back to pending LRT, and while I was on the way to the opposite bus stop to take 966, I missed it.. (was also because I was lazy to run for it) Therefore, I decided to walk 1 stop down to the previous bus stop which is around 550m apart. The reason why I walked was partially because the bus interval is very long and I had to finish my Blackpepper Chicken Sandwich which I bought from the Atrium J However, the bus arrived only 1 minute after I reached there == (haven’t even finished my sandwich lor)

When I reached Expo Hall 1, I called Hema and found that they were all still at ‘Selects’ foodcourt having their dinner, so I decided to walk there.. The distance was around 900m!!! after that we walked back to Hall 1 again for the BS.. then again we walk around in the hall looking for seats, from Charlie to Echo and back to Charlie again..

After the end of the BS, me and weiming went to take bus 24 to get to Eunos where we were supposed to take 966.. however, the bus was so packed that we decided to walk appoximately 400m to the bus stop in front.. we bought the bus at 1105pm..

When we got to where we were supposed to alight, we alighted.. (thank God we alighted at the right stop) then we walk all the way to the other side to take 966.. I really hate a one way road!!! When we were almost at the bus stop, 966 CAME!!! we ran to flag for the bus, but the driver looked at us and continued going at a constant speed == (maybe he thought we flagging for cab bahx) I was really pissed off then, and really fell like bashing someone’s face until it tears..

Thus, we walked all the way to Eunos MRT there de 966 bus stop to look for alternative bus that we can take.. but there was none.. then we walk to the MRT, and the last train has left.. then we walk to the bus stop at the MRT station there, and found 67, but it goes to Tampines.. Therefore, we had to go ALL the way back to where we missed the 966 (but opposite) it was a crazy 2.5km distance..

That is not all, when I reached BP, the LRT was closed.. So I have to walk another 600m for me.. therefore, I walked a total of approximately 6km!!! AHHH!! Now my legs are arching.. Sorry weiming ah :P

That’s all folks